Canada Business Visa is a visa that allows Indian Nationals individuals to enter Canada with a purpose of doing business with a Canadian company, to enter the country and engage in the following activities:
- Attend meetings
- Participate in conference or workshops
- Sign agreements, etc.
Initially, the business was valid for 6 months. However, due to changing times and booming percentage of visitors and investors interested in Canad, the duration has been extended or is valid for up to 3, 5 and 10 years.
Please Note: If you want to work in Canada on temporary basis, then you will need Temporary Workers Visa for Canada. With the business
Types of Canada Business Visa
The Canada Business Visa category is divided into four main categories. Applicants with managerial/business experience and high net worth can apply for Canadian Permanent Residence under the following sub-categories:
The Start-up Visa Program allows investors to immigrate to the Maple Leaf Country and settle in the country. To be eligible for this program, you will have to fulfil the requirement of being innovative in a way that helps in generating employment for Canadians and have international recognition.
To qualify for the Start-Up Visa Investor Program, the investor must:
- Have a business that is qualified to be operational
- Have an intermediate knowledge of English and French
- Hold a support letter from a designated institution (a minimum funding commitment of 200,000 CAD from a designated Venture Capital Organization and $75,000 CAD from an approved Angel Investor or a Business Incubator.
- Have sufficient funds to settle comfortably in Canada
Entrepreneurs have been a source of steady and new employment and a chief contributor to the country’s economy. The Entrepreneur program encourages eligible entrepreneurs to open and expand their business in Canada and gain Permanent Residence of Canada.
Requirements to apply for a Canada Business visa for an Entrepreneur:
To be eligible for the Canada business visa, an entrepreneur must:
- Establish, buy or make a minimum investment in a Canadian business within 2 years of arriving in Canada
- Get actively involved and participate in an ongoing business of the economy.
- Employ a minimum of one Canadian citizen or permanent resident
c) . Self Employed Persons
Under the self-employed person program, individuals can contribute to the economy of Canada or the cultural or artistic life of the country. This category targets the individual who wants to buy or establish a Canadian Business with the aim of adding value to the economy.
d) . PNP Business Programs
The PNP program pave way for many business investment avenues:
- British Columbia PNP
- Manitoba PNP
- New Brunswick PNP
- Northwest Territories PNP
- Nova Scotia PNP
- Ontario PNP
- Price Edward Island PNP
- Qubec PNP
Eligibility Criteria for Canada Business Visa
The eligibility criteria for Canada Business Visa largely depends on aspects such as Nationality, Business Models and also the capital to invest and support yourself in Canada.
- The applicant must be comfortable in either of the languages, English or French
- The applicant should ensure that he/she will not work while on a Business Visa
- One must also make provisions to stay out of Quebec. The below following applications have to be filled by the applicant:
- Form IMM 5257 i.e Application for Temporary Resident
- Form IMM 5707 i.e Family Information Form
Apart from meeting the above eligibility criteria, applicants for business visa for Canada from India must also qualify to have the necessary documents.
- Documents required for Canada Temporary Resident visa category
- Your Indian Passport with at least 6 months validity with minimum 3 blank pages and all old passports.
- Print out of filled application form
- Canada Visa Fee Payment Receipt
- Personal Covering letter explaining your trip(For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Letterhead)
- Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details etc;
- Bank Statements for the last 6 months with sufficient bank balance
- Personal Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other Investments etc (Optional but advisable).
- Flight Tickets
- Hotel Reservations
How ODMIT Will Help You?
At Odmit, our assistance begins right from the time you submit your request. Our internal agent will look at each application and create the list of documents you need to submit to successfully get a visa. Then our customer support will call you and give you a brief of all the documents that need to be sent. Should you accept our proposal, A Canada visa expert will be assigned to visit your place at your convenient time.
The expert will handle all the process and solve all your queries related to the Canada visa. Your document is then submitted to the verification team who will scrutinize each and every document to ensure that it meets all Canada Temporary Resident visa.
Once we receive an ok from our team, we will take it to the Canada embassy with your presence for further processing.
Presenting Hair Transplant after OT story of Mr. ___________ in his own words. Take a look at this video for exclusive insights by the patient himself. Kabera Global is the pioneer of Hair Transplant with 16+ years experience and clinics being in Chandigarh, Jalandhar and Delhi.
Being a top hair transplant clinic in India, we aim to deliver the best results to our patients. We use the latest equipment and innovative technologies that ensure the most natural and desirable results. We also follow the best hygienic practices in order to provide a comfortable experience to our patients.
At Kabera, we specialize in delivering the highest quality and easy process of Hair Transplant systems at attractive prices!